Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Robbie had surgery

These are so out of order. I am still trying to learn how to do this blog thing! When Robbie first came out of surgery.
This shows his IV in his arm.
Going home after surgery.
The day we went to get a hard cast put on.

the day before surgery...I only have a picture of this cast, but he had a glow in the dark on and a red one before this one!
Before surgery, I was not there so Eric took lots of pictures for me. I was home with David and Abraham. This was only a couple of weeks after Abraham was born. The anaesthesiologist, I love this man. He was mine with Abraham and David!
Nona reading him a book before surgery. He just wanted to be read to all day.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a brave little one. Why did he have surgery?

Jackie B. said...

any news on the healing process??