Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun

October has been a busy month. Eric started his job with Klim and is loving it. I like that he is home so much earlier and on Saturdays! He has been gone a lot this month. He went to Denver for 4 days and then was gone to South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. This week he leaves for Michigan...and yes, he will be gone for Halloween. I am not so happy about that.

This month we had our sisters and mom reunion. Eric was gone so Tyson and Audrey Dye watched the three older boys and I took Abraham with me. We went to Salt Lake City for three days. I didn't remember my camera, so I don't have any pictures of the fun event. We spent one day relaxing, shopping and then we watched a movie, Jane Austins Book Club, it's a good show if any of you are looking for a good chick flick! We spent a day scrap booking and making jewelry and then we went to Hale's Theater and saw "Into the Woods". It was a great show and we all enjoyed it. Saturday we spent shopping and then drove home! We had a wonderful time and it went by too fast.

Once we were home it was back into "real life". The boys started wrestling and their first meet is this weekend. Eric will be gone, so we shall see how it goes. They are all excited about Halloween. I hope it is not too cold.

We went to Utah this weekend. Eric had a show in South Jordan so we all tagged along. The two older boys went to the BYU game with their Nana and Grandpa Larsen. They had a fabulous time. I spent time with my sister Kristel and her girls. We had a fun time together. Sunday the kids just played and had fun with their cousins. It is nice to be home and back to "normal".

1 comment:

Amber said...

Next time you come give me a call 801-298-9085. I would love to get together.