Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was tagged!!!

I'm It
I got tagged by my friend Alias (not her real name--it's actually an alias) and I'm supposed to blog seven weird things about me. Only seven? I say. Yes, only seven.


1. I grew up with three older sisters, lots of make-up, hair styles, etiquette lessons, music and all that girly stuff. I always thought that I would have daughters and do all that fun girl stuff, but I am a mother of 4 boys. We collect bugs, catch snakes, make mud pies and play all sports possible.

2. My two older boys wrestle, a sport I hated in school, but know I LOVE IT!! They are such great wrestlers. Robbie took first in state last year, Kamren won over all best wrestler in Eastern Idaho and second in state.

3. I have conversations in my head with myself...I think that is a mom thing. I need to talk to an adult at times and sometimes I'm all I've got!

4. I love to make up songs with my boys and sing and dance with them. They think I am strange, but I know they love it!

5. I like the smells of fresh cut grass, dirt in the garden, and after it rains...I think I like the smell of earth!

6. I don't really keep in contact with friends from school, I wish I did, but I don't!

7. I don't like the feel of pruned hands. I have to wear gloves to wash dishes, clean bathrooms and scrub floors. Pruned hands make me sick, I don't know why, it has always been that way.

Now, I am suposed to tag 7 other people. I hate doing that as we are all so busy. But here goes...
1. Jackie
2. Kevin :)
3. Emily
4. Amber
5. Tiffany
6. Rachel
7. Teressa

3 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

So fun to hear things about you!

Teresa said...

Chelle,
Did you tag me or another Teresa

tlc said...

This was insightful - i loved reading it.