Friday, January 16, 2009

Kids are funny

My friend Julie just did a blog on funny things her kids have said. I wish I could remember the funny things mine say, I have good intentions of writing them all down one day! But I think I have forgotten most of them. But here are a few funny things they have done/said.

Last week before Eric left the boys were out playing in the back yard. Robbie and Kamren were daring each other to put their tongue on Koda's kennel. Obviously we did not know this was going on. The next thing we know Kam is running in crying and has a very bloody tongue. His tongue stuck to the kennel and he ripped it off! OUCH! It was kinda funny, but Eric and I did not laugh until they were in bed. And Kam was healed, it looked like it was painful.

When you tell David he is cute, or funny or that he is something he looks at you and says, "I am not cute (or whatever you have said he is), I'm a stinker!"

When it is time for bed David will tell us "I slept good till the morning, I not need to sleep"

I sure love these boys!

2 comments:

mandy said...

So funny! I think the hilarious things that kids say and do are one of the big perks of parenthood. My mom is always telling me to write these things down.

Thanks so much for sharing how you felt about your parents' missions. I did not realize they had been gone so long. You are a trooper. I guess if I want to receive the blessings you talked about then I need to be more positive about things!

Julie Pitcher said...

so funny...my kids would still be crying! drama...that's all we get around here! how are things there? we're all good...busy busy busy! you know the drill, huh? is eric home yet?